Art no.#1- FnaF 1 Fanart


Art no.#1
(FnaF 1 Fanart)

Its one of my favorite fandoms! The game has so much mysteries and so much origins,like the Stitchwraith, Golden Freddy's origin stuff like that. One of my favorite characters in this fandom is the Purple Guy, wont say why he is my favorite though!

As my rating to this art i give it a 9/10! i like how the surroundings are very dark and it only shows the masks,its also eye catching. When i was drawing it i took a peek of what it looks like, I felt my mouth smiling and just appreciating the art and i looked at it approximately 5-9 minutes, you know the feeling of happiness about what you did and just felt proud of yourself? yea,those hebeejeebs i'm talking about.
But i had problems with coloring because well,i got one of those digital artist problems. SO first things first i colored Chica on the wrong layer,so i colored it on the Line art layer and when i was gonna put the shading...  i said to myself "why did you just notice this just now?? I mean you already saw it but why? " and i replied to myself "well i was.. i-we-uhmm.." imagine making an excuse for yourself.. And so i tried to figure out how to put shade on Chica without even making the same mistake again,And i figured it out by adding another layer and it took me about 5 minutes to think about that, Yea that's how slow my brain is when it come to this problem. lets get back to the other problem, the Bucket, it sucks but its still helpful! Wonder why its sucks?  well because when i color it and i undo it it takes the whole line art down AND if that does not happen it make you fix the line art,because it made a hole that is a shape of a square. that;s why i take caution when using the bucket.
  
That's all thank you for reading this post and i'll probablypost some more.
Bye! 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Its Popular at some reason-

Art no.#3 - FnaF Fanart #2