Art no.#3 - FnaF Fanart #2

 


Art no.#3
(FnaF Fanart 2)

Ok, so I haven't posted more than a month and because of online classes + modules are making it harder for me to make a blog. I also get distracted easily so I happen to forget that I'm doing something i should be doing.

Well atleast im back, ANYWAY  well lets get to what we're supposed to do today which means rating art I did! 
To be honest while making that I hate thinking of what the animatronic golden freddy be in the middle of the light or behind or infront of the plush! Its a bit fustrating for me to the lighting too! I didnt enjoy making it but it was still worth it in the end.

i will rat this a 7/10 because theres still problems on it and didnt have a good time. But i like the improvement because it as just supposed to be G. Freddy with no background what so ever, now that i think about it..golden freddy is supposed to be infront of the plush, background and lighting. Should i make this a 6.5/10 ?

i dont have much to say about this post honestly, after this i will be posting an A/N

thanks for reading!

Comments